Friday, January 16, 2009

School!

Guess what i got 14 points for o'level. Don't know whether i'm happy with it or not. Haha.

After much thinking, i decided to go to NJC. I really hope this is the best and right choice i've made and i wouldn't want to regret after it. I have not been so stress about choosing school ever before, i think most people will be stress too=]
People say that it is a "Mugger" school but i think God really wants to stretch my capacity.

Even though schedule may be tight and training may be numerous, but i really pray it will not affect my walk with God and draw me away from church people. In fact, it will draw me closer=]

Arh!!! the next thing that came into my mind was what subjects to choose. I really want it to be the subjects that i could do very well and open many doors to my future=]

I pray that this school will bring me another level in my character and wisdom and knowledge. I believe everything by prayer is possible!=]

Just Go..=]

No comments: